GE Security 2845T-M Explosion Proof Door Contact
GE Sentrol Explosion-Proof magnetic door contact with N.O. (normally-open) terminal.
The 2800T Series magnetic contacts are designed for High Security hazardous environments. The rugged die-cast aluminum housing with conduit fittings meets UL requirements for hazardous locations.
More Info +
The 2800T Series magnetic contacts are designed for High Security hazardous environments. The rugged die-cast aluminum housing with conduit fittings meets UL requirements for hazardous locations. The contacts are balanced, triple-biased SPDT switches that make defeat with external magnets virtually impossible. The contacts feature tamper circuits that are actuated by removal of the face plate or by introduction of an external magnet. The terminals are located inside the housing providing additional protection from tampering or accidental shorting. Optional features include pry tamper loop for alarm in case of contact removal, current limiting device for circuit protection, and a housing approved for Class 1 Group B and Class III environments.
- Enclosure UL Explosion Proof, Die Cast Aluminum
- Temperature Range -40°F to -180°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Environmental Hermetically Sealed Reed Switch Encapsulated in Polyurethane
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 5, 12
- Protection Class IP64
- Response Time 1 msec
- Maximum Life Cycles 100,000 Under Full Load, 10,000,000 Under Dry Circuit
- Conduit Connection 1/2 inch Thread NPT
- UL Listed All Models
- Contact Configuration: N.O. normally open
- Load Rating: 7.5W/VA (AC/DC)
- Switching Voltage: 100V (AC/DC)
- Switching Current: 0.5A (AC/DC)
- Sense Range Nominal: 1.0 inch (2.5cm)
- Terminal Type: #6 Screw
For information on explosion proof door contacts please contact us at 1-866-500-LOCK (5625).
Pricing and availability varies