BOSCH DS150i Series Request-to-exit Detectors
The DS150i Series consists of the DS150i Detector (light gray) and the DS151i Detector (black). They are specifically designed for Request-to-exit (REX) applications.
The DS150i and DS151i detect motion in their coverage area and signal an access control system or door control device.
UL, CE and RCM certifited
More Info +
The DS150i is a passive-infrared detector designed for request to exit (REX) applications. It is UL Listed as an access control device under the UL 294 standard and is listed for Class I for UL Canada (ULC-S319). For C-UL listed installation applications, the REX shall be connected to ULCS319 listed compatible devices (i.e. control units, power supply and locks). Intended for indoor use only.
- Single or Double Door use
- Wall or ceiling mountable
- Internal vertical pointability
- Wrap-around coverage pattern
- Selectable relay trigger mode
- Alarm output: Two form C relay contacts
- Indicators: One activation LED
- Relay Latch Time: Adjustable to 60 sec.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 6.25 inch L x 1.5 inch W x 1.5 inch D
- Enclosure Material: High impact ABS plastic
- Power Loss Default Mode: Programmable fail-safe or fail-secure modes
- Timer Mode: Programmable reset (accumulative) or non-reset (counting) mode.
- Mounting Location: Surface mount on wall or ceiling
- Voltage: 12VAC or VDC, 24 VAC or VDC
- Current Draw: 26 mA at 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -29°C to +49°C (-20°F to +120°F)
- DS150i - light gray
- DS151i - black