Altronix, SMP3ET Power Supply/Charger Kit
Altronix SMP3ET power supply/charger converts a low voltage AC input into a 6VDC or 12VDC output. This unit has a wide range of applications for access control,security and CCTV system accessories that require additional power.
More Info +
The ALTRONIX-SMP3ET is a power supply/charger that converts a low voltage input to a 6, 12, or 24VDC output. This power supply/charger is typically used in access control, security, and CCTV systems where additional power is required.
The built-in charger keeps gel and sealed lead acid backup batteries charged to full capacity. In the event of a power outage, the SMP3ET automatically switches over to backup battery power. The unit is housed in a grey, wall mount enclosure.
Altronix SMP3ET power supply/charger converts a low voltage AC input into a 6VDC or 12VDC output.
This unit has a wide range of applications for access control,security and CCTV system accessories that require additional power.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 2.5A continuous supply current.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. (batteries sold separately)
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 49° C ambient.
- SMP3 Power Supply Board
- TP1640 plug-in transformer (16.4VAC/40VA)
- Metal Enclosure
- Battery Leads
- (4) nylon standoffs
*backup batteries sold separately
- Enclosure Dimensions (approximate): 7.5 inches W x 8.5 inches H x 3.5 inches D (191 mm W x 216 mm H x 89 mm D)