Schlage M492 Double Electromagnetic Lock, 1500lbs.
All M400 Series locks have automatic voltage sensing for 12 and 24 volts along with polarity protection to make wiring less complex. The M490 is tested and certified to meet or exceed UL1034 and BHMA 1500 lb hold force requirements.
More Info +
The M400 Series line of electromagnetic locks from Schlage are designed with the customer in mind, to be robust, easy-to-install, and secure. The new bayonet mounting feature makes installs easier, allowing the installer to have their hands free during the mounting process. There is no need to consider door handing, as all the M400 Series electromagnetic locks are both non-handed and symmetrical, allowing optimum placement of the magnet no matter the application.
- 1500lbs Holding Force Per Leaf
- Bayonet mount makes installation simpler by not requiring magnet to be held overhead while mounting screws are installed
- Field selectable 12/24VDC
- New design allows for RH/LH configuration in the field
- Armature mount allows armature to pivot, compensating for slight opening imperfections
- UL1034 burglary-resistant electronic locking mechanisms, UL10C positive pressure fire tests of door assemblies and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certifications
- Automatic Voltage Selection (AVS) senses the voltage applied to the lock and responds accordingly
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Holding Force: 1500lbs Per Leaf
- Lock: 25-1/16" L x 3" H x 1-3/4" W
- Voltage: 12/24VDC
- Current: 1.3A @ 12VDC; .7A @ 24VDC
- M492: Base Model
- M492P: With Magnetic Bond Sensor, Door Position Switch, and Relock Time Delay