SDC 463 Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Exit Switch
Available with 1-Gang faceplate for wall mount applications or narrow faceplate for frame mount applications the 460 series exit switch is weatherized and will stand up to the harshest environments.
More Info +
SDC Security Door Controls 460 Series Vandal Resistant SS Button
The SDC 463U is a heavy duty vandal resistant exit switch designed for indoor, outdoor, commercial and industrial egress applications. Constructed of stainless steel and utilizing piezo electric technology, the SDC 463U exit switch is ideal for harsh or high traffic conditions. The weather and vandal resistant design ensures superior performance in virtually any environment.
The switch features an integrated output timer that is adjustable for 1 - 45 seconds and jumper selectable illumination status. Brilliant red and vibrant green can be selected to show relay ON or OFF status.
The 463U can be used to control an automatic door, electromechanical lock, strike or magnetic lock. It may also be tied into the remote bypass (request-to-exit) input of an access control system, or used to shunt an alarm system to allow egress from a secure area.
- 463U - Single Gang
- 463NU - Narrow, 1-3/4 inch wide
- Input Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC
- Current: Idle-30mA, Active-150mA
- Output: SPDT Dry Contact, 3amp @ 30VDC
- Button Switch Life: 1 Billion Cycles
- Relay Life Expectancy: 100,000 cycles @ 3A 30VDC 200,000 cycles @ 1.5A 30VDC
- Switch Operating Environment: -40° F to +160° F ( -40° C to +70° C)
- Single Gang 4.75 inches H x 3 inches W x 1.125 inches D
- Narrow 4.75 inches H x 1.75 inches W x 1.125 inches D