IPDCE IP Pro Controller, board plus enclosure by SDC
IP Pro is a complete line of low power, Professional Grade Door Access Control Solutions - all easily connected and powered by ordinary Ethernet networkcables - providing incredible flexibility and cost-saving when installing access control.
For assistance configuring this kit please use the Live Chat feature or Call us Toll Free at 1-866-500-5625
More Info +
IP Pro is a complete line of low power, Professional Grade Door Access Control Solutions - all easily connected and powered by ordinary Ethernet network mcables - providing incredible flexibility and cost-savings when installing access control.
- Controls one door directly, with multi-door expansion capabilities
- Password protected built-in web server (No separate software to install)
- Entry and Exit reader capability
- Compatible with industry standard Wiegand output readers
- 15,000 users (up to 2 credentials per user)
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome brower support
- Batch card enrollment
- (4, 5 or 6 digit) selectable PIN code length
- 250 User Groups/Time Zones/Door Groups
- Audit trail - Up to 5,000 events may be exported as a .csv file
- Door status monitoring input
- Request-to-exit (REX) Input
- Lock Relay Output
- UL 294 Access Control System Units
- Voltage: 12 VDC Input
- Current consumption (max): 250mA
- Operating temperature: 14°F - 122°F (Indoor use only)
- Dimensions: 9.25 inches x 6.5 inches x 2.1875 inches w/ ABS Plastic enclosure, (5.375 inches x 3.5 inches x 0.875 inches board only)
- Weight: 1 lb.