20% Off MSRP
Trine 4850 Axion Surface Mount Electric Strike, Rim Exit
The Universal 4850, 1/2 inch Surface mounted strike for Rim Panic Devices. For use with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1 throw. For use in new or replacement installations in wood or metal door frames and tight installs.
More Info +
For use with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1 throw. For use in new or replacement installations in wood or metal door frames and tight installs
- .5 Amps @ 12VDC
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC
- Grade 1 Strike - 1/2 inch thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/4 inch and a 1/8 inch Spacer - this provides the flexibility of up to 4 different sizes!
- Allows for up to 1 inch throw.
- NO CUTTING OF THE FRAME
- Built-in electronics automatically allows 11 thru 28 DC Voltage input - with surge and kickback protection included.
- Comes with Trine's Patented 6-pin Anchoring System for extra strength and stability.
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid - less parts means less problems.
- Grade 1 strike: 1,500 lbs Holding Force
- 1,000,000+ Life Cycles.
Also Known AsTRI100485032D, TRINE-4850-32D
For Use WithRim Mount Exit Device
Manufacturer Warranty2 Year
Status MonitorNot Available
1 Question asked on Trine 4850 Axion Surface Mount Electric Strike, Rim Exit •
Q rob hawk • 06/23/2020, 3:04:28 PM the wires have no negative or positive does it not matter?
A 06/23/2020, 3:44:50 PM Correct, polarity does not matter so you can hook up the + and - to either of the two wires. Operating Voltage must be between 12-24 VDC