SDC Spectra S6101 Exit Only Push Bar (Dummy Trim Options)
•For use on single doors or pair of doors with mullion
•1-3/4 inch (44 mm) door thickness standard. Specify thickness other than 1-3/4 inch.
•RHR or LHR hollow metal, wood and mineral core doors.
•Minimum Stile Width : 4 1/2 inch (114 mm)
More Info +
The new mechanical SDC S6000 N6000 Spectra™ series panic and fire rated exit devices are available in rim mount, mortise, concealed and surface vertical rod configurations. Spectra Class mechanical exit devices are UL listed and ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 compliant and comply with all national and state building and fire life safety codes. The SDC Spectra series exit devices have a modern look and quiet push pad operation and area available in rim mount, mortise and vertical rod configurations.
- Head Cover: Zinc alloy or stainless steel
- Chassis: Steel, plated
- Housing: Extruded aluminum
- Push Bar Base: Extruded aluminum
- Touch Plate: Stainless steel
- End Cap: Zinc alloy
- Latch Bolt: Stainless steel, 3/4 inch (19mm) throw
- Latch: Deadlocking, Stainless steel, 5/8 inch (16mm) throw
- Strike: Stainless steel
- Hand: Non-handed
- Mounting: Machine screws standard. Sex bolts optional. Order “SNB” for wood or non-reinforced metal doors
- Dogging: Allen-type key furnished
- Finish: Seven popular finishes
- Outside Trims: Order separately
- UL Listed: ANSI/BHMA Grade1 Panic Exit Hardware, 3-Hour Fire Exit Hardware