SDC 800 Narrow Mount 1/4 inch Aluminum Plate Key Switch
Narrow Mount mount key switches feature a 1/4 inch Aluminum faceplate with key cylinder recess and security spanner screws for tamper resistance.
More Info +
SDC Security Door Controls 800 Series Vandal Resistant Narrow Mount Key Switch
Vandal resistant narrow mount key switches feature a 1/4 inch Aluminum faceplate with key cylinder recess and security screws and anti-tamper plugs.
- 801ALN SDC Key Switch AA (on-off) SPDT, 6A.
- 802ALN SDC Key Switch Momentary SPDT 6A.
- 804ALN SDC Key Switch Timer module, Adj. 1-60 Sec. SPDT 2A.
- 805ALN SDC Key Switch AA (on-off) DPDT 6A.
- 806ALN SDC Key Switch Momentary DPDT 6A.
- 807ALN SDC Key Switch (L) Momentary SPDT, (R) Momentary SPDT 6A.
- 808ALN SDC Key Switch (L) Momentary SPDT, (R) AA (on-off) SPDT 6A.
- 809ALN SDC Key Switch (L) AA (on-off) SPDT, (R) AA (on-off) SPDT 6A.
- 810ALN SDC Key Switch (L) Timer Module 1-60 Sec. 2A SPDT, (R) AA (on-off) SPDT 6A.
- 811ALN SDC Key Switch (2)Momentary SPDT 6A.
- 812ALN SDC Key Switch (L) Momentary DPDT, (R) AA (on-off) DPDT 6A.
- 813ALN SDC Key Switch (L) AA (on-off) DPDT, (R) AA (on-off) DPDT, 6A.
*note, mortise key cylinder sold separately or to be provided by installer
- Vandal resistant cylinder recess
- 1/4 inch Aluminum Plate
- Security spanner screws
- 7 inch Wire Leads
- Compatible with 1-1/8 inch and 1-1/4 inch standard and interchangeable core mortise key cylinders (supplied by others).
- Large actuator assembly for positive consistent circuit activation.
- Anti-Tamper switch
- Green and Red LED Status Indicators Buzzer May be wired to sound when door is unlocked.
- Key cylinder with two keys
*800 series is only available in AL- 628 Anodized Aluminum finish
SDC key switch assemblies provide an economical method of providing authorized control for a variety of applications. A choice of several contact configurations ensure compatibility with virtually any system. Key switch assemblies are compatible with U.S. standard 1 inch and 1 3/8 inch mortise key cylinders and interchangeable core cylinders*. Compatibility with a new or existing facility mechanical key system is maintained. SDC's 800AL series vandel resistant switch assemblies come standard with 1/4 inch thick aluminium faceplates and a heavy duty rated switches. Available in a narrrow faceplate size to mount directly to the door frame or single gang sizes to be box mounted.
- 1/4 inch thick aluminium faceplate
- Alternate action or momentary
- SPDT or DPDT
- 22 gauge wire leads, 7 inch
- Tamper resistant, recessed cylinder
- Tamper resistant spanner screws
- 1 inch and 1 3/8 inch mortise cylinder compatible
- Large actuator for positive and consistent activation