What sets Maglocks apart
Great products and expert advice
Connect with an expert. Get one-on-one specialized advice. Our advisors can help design an access solution and select the best products to achieve both your project specifications and budget requirements. Advisors you can 'talk shop' with. . . Our advisors get hands-on with the equipment and components we sell - in manufacturer product training programs, in the Maglocks Labs and at home - so they know it inside and out. Backed by our extensive product research, your advisor will walk you through the shopping process from exploring recommendations and selecting components all the way through to check out. We double-check measurements, features and component compatibility to ensure you have the most secure system for your budget. Knowledge is power and our advisors are ready to help you gain the knowledge to make the best decisions to complete your project.
Give us a call to discuss your project. Email us digital photos of the door(s) you need to secure and we will identify the type and walk you through the door access solutions to work with your existing equipment. Our advisors will show you the options and alternatives available to secure your door.
Chat with our advisors online or have us call you when you are ready. You can send us an email or chat to schedule a time for us to call you when you are ready. Just let us know a little about your project and the best time to contact you.
Lifetime Technical Support
Free technical support for the life of your equipment. Have questions about your access equipment? You get free lifetime technical support (toll free telephone, Online Chat and email) for every product you purchase at maglocks.
Our in-house, New York based Tech support team is available 5 days a week from 9:00am to 6:00pm to help. You will find our private telephone number on your invoice and delivery confirmation email. Our advisors have access to detailed product and design installation information. We can help with setup, troubleshooting, or everyday use.
What is Free Lifetime Technical Support? Complimentary hardware support provides telephone support, live chat support and email support for basic setup, installation, assembly, and connectivity. Complimentary software support provides telephone support, live chat support and email support for installation, launch, or reinstallation (not including data recovery, however, we will try!) when your hardware configuration meets the minimum system requirements for the software.
How much Lifetime support do I get? Most Maglocks hardware and software products include unlimited complimentary support incidents for the lifetime of the products purchased from Maglocks.
How does Maglocks define "support incident"? Maglocks defines a support incident as a specific, discrete issue that can be addressed by isolating its origin to a single cause. A support incident has reached resolution when the customer receives one of the following;
- Information that resolves the issue!
- Information on how to resolve the issue. for example; access to detailed wiring diagrams and/or step-by-step installation instructions.
- Notice that the issue is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with a product.
- Information that identified the issue as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the supported product.
- Information that isolates the issue to a third-party product, not supported by Maglocks.
What if the product needs to be repaired or replaced? We are here to help. Maglocks-certified repairs are performed by trusted experts who use genuine manufacturer replacement parts. And only Maglocks-certified repairs are backed by maglocks. Visit our warranty and return policy for additional details.
Competitive Price Match
See a better price on our site or somewhere else? We'll try our best to match the delivered price on most items sold and shipped by authorized security manufacturers.
Unfortunately, we have been unable to match pricing from a few discount e-commerce re-sellers. (However, we continue to work with our security manufacturers to improve product quality and product price. Those enhancements and savings pass directly our customers.)
Best Price Guidelines;
- Items must be identical and in stock and shippable
- Installation packages and kits (complete systems) must be identical.
- To request a price match, please contact us by telephone or live chat.
- A few exceptions; we are not able to price match security products sold by re-sellers at online marketplaces like Ebay.com, walmart.com, sears.com and Amazon.com and a few direct e-commerce re-sellers. unfortunately some of those online marketplace sellers periodically offer products priced below the manufactured cost. While many legitimate online marketplace vendors offer great deals on select security products, we are authorized to support, service and factory warranty equipment purchased from Maglocks.
- Financing offers, bundles, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, out of stock items, pre-order items, refurbished or open-box items do not qualify.
- We reserve the right to restrict select items.
If our price drops within 30 days of your purchase, please contact us by phone or chat while the lower price is available. We may be able to make up the difference.
Trusted since 2000
We were one of the first security organizations to offer product, service and support through a web site. The website maglocks.com was registered January 27, 2000. Our customers have trusted us with their business for 20 years and counting. They have helped us grow, improve our product offering and strengthen our support model. We stand behind our customers and our products. We listen, learn and deliver.
- Delivery: Receive the components and guides to have the project up and running.
- Set-up: Our one-on-one expert advisor will walk you through your access equipment and show you how to use it.
- Protect: Extend your warranty and protect your purchase.
- Support: Free Lifetime Technical support. Get questions answered and problems resolved.
- Repair: Our expert advisors are Maglocks-certified and use genuine manufacturer components.
We are here to help complete your project. If you need a specific product, we should have it. Most important, if you must have it and we do not stock it, we'll do our best to source it! Call us toll free 1.866.500.5625 and give us a try.