SDC 1573 EMLock, Split Armature, UL listed, 1200lb Total Holding force
SDC 1500 series EMLocks® include a lifetime warranty and are available in 650lbs, 1200lbs, and 1650lbs holding force. Compatible with any access control system, all EmLocks® are adaptable to virtually any application utilizing Top Jamb or Glass Door mounting kits. The epoxy-less design provides a superior appearance with a plated or anodized finish on all sides. The interlocking EZ mount assembly leaves hands free for wiring and securing of mounting screws. EMLocks® are UL Listed and ANSI Grade 1 compliant.
More Info +
Security Door Control (SDC) patented EMLock® design represents the pinnacle of magnetic lock evolution. The modular EMLock® assembly makes them easy to stock, install, upgrade and maintain.
EmLock EZ Upgrade Kits
Field upgradeable by distributors, installers and maintenance staff. No need to ever remove a lock from the frame to upgrade or exchange internal components.
Upgrade Modules Include:
- Relock Delay Timer
- Anti-Tamper Switch
- Holding Force Upgrade
- 1573V (standard) Single EmLock with Split Armature for pair of doors - 1200 lbs.
- V - aluminum finish (Standard Finish)
- All Other finished are SPECIAL ORDER. Please note, special order finishes are no cancellation and no return
- Input Voltage: Dual voltage Sensing 12/24 VDC 125mA @ 24VDC 250mA @ 12VDC
- Size: 11 inch L x 2-3/4 inch H x 1.562 inch D (279.4 x 69.9 x 39.7 mm)
- T - Adjustable Timer: Built-in field adj. 0-30 seconds re-lock delay
- L - Bi-color Status LED Indicator: Field selectable Red, Green, or Amber (requires additional wiring).
- Indicates lock energized when wired to lock input.
- Indicates de-energized/unlocked or 'Enter/Go' when wired to optional timer module.
- Indicates energized and de-energized or 'Enter/Go' when wired to access control auxiliary output.
- Indicates door is closed and locked and door is unlocked when wired to BA.