SDC 110IV and 210HV Mortise Bolt Locks
The failsafe 110 and failsecure 210 are the most basic bolt locks available. The bolt assembly is adjustable forward up to 1 inch (25.4mm) past the face plate to accommodate wide door gaps or special applications.
Recommended for metal frames and cabinets with a minimum depth of 5 inches. These SDC bolt locks represent the most basic design in lock technology.
More Info +
The solenoids are the strongest found in the industry for commercial or industrial grade applications. The power and strength of the solenoids far surpasses any competitive models.
5 inch depth required
- 110IV: 2-3/4 inch x 1-1/4 inch Face plate, less auto relock switch, Failsafe - Locked when energized
- 210HV: 2-3/4 inch x 1-1/4 inch Face plate, less auto relock switch, Failsecure - Unlocked when energized
- Voltage: Dual 12/24VDC 900mA@ 12VDC 450mA @ 24VDC
- Finish: 628 Anodized Aluminum
- Faceplate: 2-3/4 inch H x 1-1/4 inch W x 0.25 inch D (69.85 x 31.75 x 6.35mm)
- Strike: 2-3/4 inch H x 1-1/4 inch W x 0.125 inch D (69.85 x 31.75 x 3.175mm)
- Bolt: 5/8 inch dia. x 1/2 inch throw (15.87mm x 12.7mm)
- Depth: 5 inch (127mm)