Schlage M422 Double Electromagnetic Lock, 500lbs
The M400 electromagnetic locks from Schlage are designed with the customer in mind to be robust, easy to install, and secure. The new bayonet mounting feature makes installs easier, allowing the installer to have their hands free during the mounting process. There is no need to consider door handing as all the M400 Series electromagnetic locks are both non-handed and symmetrical, allowing optimum placement of the magnet no matter the application.
More Info +
All M400 Series locks have automatic voltage sensing for 12 and 24 volts along with polarity protection to make wiring less complex. The M420 is tested and certified to meet or exceed UL1034 and BHMA 500lb. hold force requirements.
- 500lbs Holding Force per leaf
- Auto voltage selection 12/24VDC
- Bayonet Mount makes installation simpler
- UL1034 Burglary-Resistant Electronic Locking Mechanisms, UL10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies and ANSI/BHMA A156.23 Grade 1 certifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- M422 - Standard Double 500lbs holding force magnetic lock
- M422P - Includes Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS), Door Position Sensor (DPS), Relock Time Delay 0.5 to 30secs(RTD)
- Holding Force: 500lbs per leaf
- Lock: 18-1/16" L x 2-1/2" H x 1-3/8" D
- Voltage: 12/24VDC, Automatic voltage sense
- Current: 1.5 A @ 12VDC; .76 A @ 24VDC