631RF 1.5A 12 24 VDC Power Supply UL294
All SDC power supplies are equipped with a high performance transformer and highly reliable electronic components.
- 12/24VDC, 1.5A
- ALVY Access Control Systems UL294
More Info +
All SDC power supplies are equipped with a high performance transformer and highly reliable electronic components. Filtering and output voltage regulation provide protection and ensure the longevity of all system components. With the addition of SDC programmable controllers or relay modules, the user-friendly modular designs ensure versatility, interface capability and easy installation of electric locking devices, access controls and related safety equipment.
- Selectable 12/24 VDC output, 1.5A
- Auto resetting output circuit protection
- Low Battery Disconnect, helps to prevent deep discharge and battery destruction.
- Fire Alarm/Emergency Release Input, provides simultaneous release of all fail safe locks
- ALVY - Access Control Systems Unit (UL294)
- APHV - Power Supplies for Use with Burglar-Alarm Systems
- UTRZ - Power Supplies for Fire-Protective Signaling Systems
- SZNT - Control Units and Accessories for Fire Alarm Systems
- Made in the USA
- PC - 6 foot plug-in power cord. Eliminates the need for AC conduit.
- Input: 115VAC, 800 mA, 50/60Hz direct wire (optional PC 6 foot plug-in power cord available)
- Dimensions: 12 inches L x 12 inches W x 4 inches D, 20 GA
*batteries sold separately
Access control system power requirements are uniquely different from other systems.
SDC power supplies have been developed specifically to help reduce power system issues and to support electric locks and access control requirements. Our hybrid design combines the efficiency of switching power supplies with the inductive load handling capability of linear power supplies in various 12/24 VDC current output capabilities and enclosure sizes. Filtering and output voltage regulation provide protection and ensure the longevity of all system components.
- Regulated and filtered lineaer DC power
- Class 2 output
- Field selectable dual voltage
- Fire/emergency release input
- Isolated battery charging circuit/li>
- Low battery disconnect
- Input & output surge protection
- Visual status indicator (LED)
- Cabinet enclosures with pre-configured mounting holes*
* Applies to RF and RFA models only