20% Off MSRP
Schlage, M390RFK Magnetic Lock, Direct Retrofit for Locknetics 390+
The M390RFK is designed to retrofit the Locknetics 390+ without any additional prep. The M390RFK comes standard with a Door Status Monitor (DSM), Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS), and Relocking Time Delay (RTD).
More Info +
The M390RFK is designed to retrofit the Locknetics 390+ without any additional prep. This ensures ease of installation for retrofit applications.
The M390RFK comes standard with a Door Status Monitor (DSM), Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS), and Relocking Time Delay (RTD). It’s design employs a standardized circuit board with easy-to-install connectors, adjustable mounting brackets and integrated mounting screws. The armature housing was designed to eliminate noise and sagging, increasing the overall reliability of the product.
- 1500lbs Holding Force
- Fail-Safe operation
- Automatic voltage selection (AVS) for 12 and 24 VDC
- Door Status Monitor (DSM)
- Magnetic Bond Sensor with LED indicator (MBS)
- Relocking time delay of 0-110 seconds (RTD)
- Holding Force: 1500lb
- Lock: 10-1/2 inches L x 2-7/8 inches H x 1-5/8 inches D
- Weight: 12.4 lbs
- Voltage: 12/24VDC auto sense
- Current: .65A @ 12VDC; .45A @ 24VDC
- M390RFK - Single Magetic lock, Direct Replacement to the Locknetics 390 Plus
- UL 10C listed for positive pressure fire tests of door assemblies: 3 hour
- ANSI/BHMA 156.23 Grade 1
- cUL certified
- UL294 listed for access control system