RCI EW8310 MultiMag® 1200lbs Maglock
The EW8310 is more than an Electromagnetic lock, it can also sense when an intruder is attempting to gain access into a building through a locked door.
The patented built-in sensor detects attempted forced entry and activates a local and/or remote alarm prior to the integrity of the door being compromised; well before the break-in has occurred.
An alarm in the immediate location will ward off would be thieves before they have a chance to gain access. The light panel provides highly visible information related to the status changes of the door.
For example, it works as a status indicator when the door is secure or notifies if an attempted break-in has occurred.
Interior or Perimeter
• Single outswinging doors
• Government Facilities
• Office Complexes
• Health Care facilities
• Museums and galleries
• Industrial Mall Complexes
More Info +
- Built-in sensor will activate a local and/or remote alarm upon attempted forced entry – before the door has been compromised
- Unique highly visible “Red/Green” light panel indicates status of door (local)
- Built-in Security Condition Sensor (SCS) feature indicates that the door is closed, bonded and that the Electromagnetic Lock is functioning normally
- Auto sensing voltage from 12 to 24 VDC
- Dry contact relay switching (SPDT and DPDT) provided for local and/or remote alarm monitoring
- Low voltage detection
- Nuisance delay feature accomodates accidental triggering
- MOV surge protection
- Standard 8310 MultiMag® features
- Brushed Anodized Aluminum Finish
PLUS! Standard MultiMag® features included
- Patented built-in sensor detects attempted forced entry
- Unique, highly visible light panel
- 10 Year Warranty