EMX, OWL Vehicle Motion and Presence Sensor, IP65
More Info +
The OWL is a vehicle motion and presence sensor that uses microwave and infrared technology to activate automatic doors and industrial gates. Featuring two configurable outputs, vehicle motion detection as well as presence detection, the OWL activation sensor will ensure the safety of people and goods.
The remote control enables flexible set-up of the presence detection area, direction detection, hold time, and more.
*note, Remote control REQUIRED for programming (sold separately).
*note, One single remote can be used to program an unlimited number of OWL sensors.
- Vehicle motion and pedestrian detection sensor for commercial and residential garage doors, gates, and more
- Highly customizable infrared presence detection zone for pedestrians
- Utilizes microwave technology for vehicle detection
- OWL-RC remote control required for programming, setup, and detection zone customization
- For indoor use only
- Applications include car dealerships, pull cord replacement, manufacturing facilities, activation for audible alarms and warning lights, high-performance loading dock doors, and more
- Can disregard parallel traffic with filter settings
- Saves energy by reducing door openings
- Keeps people and vehicles safe from unintentional door closings
- OWL & OWL REMOTE CONTROL - Microwave Motion Sensor & Remote Control bundle
- OWL - Microwave Motion Sensor (sensor only)
- Advanced microwave and infrared technology
- Adjustable detection field
- Degree of protection IP 65
- Operating frequency: 24.150 GHz
- Dimensions: 9 inches (229mm) x 5 inches (127mm) x 5 inches (127mm)
- Weight: 2.87 lbs
- Connection: 32ft cable, 8 conductor directly from sensor
- Mechanical protection: IP 65