Arrow, E50 Series Occupancy Indicator Deadbolt, Grade 2
This product is ideal for use in public restrooms, dressing rooms, nursing mothers' rooms, as a bathroom deadbolt and other areas requiring visual communication of use and assured privacy.
More Info +
The new and improved Arrow E V54 Series occupancy indicator deadbolt provides the ultimate in privacy assurance with bold visual indicators on both the inside and outside of the door. The Arrow E Series occupancy indicator uses an emergency key override to unlock the door from the outside in case of emergency. When the deadbolt is in the locked position, an external slot is exposed that provides for the use of the override key. This product is ideal for use in public restrooms, as a bathroom deadbolt, dressing rooms, nursing mothers' rooms and other areas requiring visual communication of use and assured privacy.
- Construction: Solid one-piece construction with decorative scalp
- Backset: 2-3/8 inch (60.31mm) or 2-3/4 inch (69.85mm)
- Door Thickness: Fits 1-3/8 inch (34.93mm) to 1-3/4 inch (44.45mm) doors standard.
- Deadbolt: 1 inch (25.40mm), solid steel deadbolt throw with hardened steel pin insert.
- Strike: Supplied standard with #395 strike pack (metal and wood)
- Handing: Deadbolts are shipped for right hand door installation. Converts for left hand door use with easy to follow instructions, no tools required.
- Emergency Key: The deadbolt can be unlocked from the outside with an emergency key. (1) Emergency Key Included
- ANSI, A156.36, Auxiliary Locks, Grade 2