Altronix, SMP3 power supply/charger board 6VDC, 12VDC or 24VDC output
Altronix SMP3 power supply/charger converts a low voltage AC input into a 6VDC, 12VDC or 24VDC output.
This unit has a wide range of applications for access control, security and CCTV system accessories that require additional power.
More Info +
The Altronix SMP3 is a power supply/charger that converts a 16-28VAC input to a 6, 12, or 24VDC output. This power supply/charger is typically used in access control, security, and CCTV systems.
This unit has a wide range of applications for access control, security and CCTV system accessories that require additional power
Its compact design and snap track compatibility make installation quick and painless. The built-in charger keeps the backup battery charged to full capacity. In situations where power is interrupted, the SMP3 automatically switches over to backup battery power.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 2.5A continuous supply current.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Zero voltage drop when switching over to battery backup.
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 49° C ambient.
- Extremely compact design.
- Includes battery leads.
- Snap Trac compatible (order Altronix model number ST3).
Transformer Requirements (sold separately)
- 6VDC output - Requires 16VAC / 40VA
- 24VDC output - Requires 28VAC / 100VA
*Note: Transformers with higher power (VA) ratings may be used for all output voltages selected above provided the input voltage does not exceed 28VAC or 45VDC.
- Dimensions (approximate): 3 inch W x 3.5 inch L x 2 inch H (76.2mm W x 88.9mm L x 50.8mm H)