Securitron MSS-1C Maximum Security Switch Concealed
More Info +
Securitron MSS-1C Maximum Security Switch, Concealed
MSS Tamper-Resistant switches can be used with access control or alarm systems to provide peace of mind where status detection is a critical concern.
Securitron’s concealed maximum security magnetic switch is intended for 4 7/8 inch ANSI cut-out door/frame mortise mounting in critical environments where an attempt to defeat the switch is a concern.
The MSS-1C consists of two pieces: the switch module and the magnet pack.
The MSS provides a gap of 4/10 to 1/2 inch (10-12.5MM). When looked at in terms of actual separation distance, typical operating range is from 1/10 inch to 6/10 inch (2.5MM to 15MM)
- Interfaces to access control and alarm systems for remote indication of open/closed status
- Unique “mated” magnetic contact for preventing defeat attempts by foreign magnets
- Can be used to provide initiate signal to Securitron XDT delayed egress timer
- SPDT Contact
- Main Output: SPDT at max of 125mA at 24 VDC; 250 mA at 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +150F [-40 to +65C]
- MSS-1C - Maximum Security Switch for door position detection, Concealed Mount