Securitron M680EBD EcoMag Magnalock, 1200lbs
When strength and aesthetics matter, the Securitron M680EBD EcoMag is the most advanced, sustainable electromagnetic lock available.
More Info +
The Securitron M680EBD offers built-in smart voltage sensing microprocessor controls Securitron’s integrated patented BondSTAT, tamper sensor as well as door position status monitoring. The M680E with EcoMag® technology from Securitron® delivers the same unsurpassed intelligence, style and convenience as the previous M680 series, but with 80% reduction in energy consumption.
- Intelligent - Optional door prop sensing allows the magnet to de-energize the coil when the door is held open for extended periods, dropping the power draw as low as 20mA at 12V.
- Versatile - Optional integrated PIR Request to Exit is an available option for this new magnalock, providing the flexibility to customize as needed.
- Eco-Friendly - With up to 80% decreased energy consumption, and biodegradable packaging insert, the Securitron M680E is the most eco-friendly magnalock available today.
- Easy installation - Updated strike plate mounting template makes for faster, easier installation.
- Strike plate mounting template provides the easiest install for out-swing doors
- LED Indicator shows the lock is secure, open, or has an incomplete bond
- Tamper Switch sends an alarm output if the cover is removed and is selectable to NO or NC
- Optional integrated BondSTAT and integrated Door Position Switch
- Autosensing dual voltage with microprocessor technology
- Adjustable automatic relock timer (0 to 30 seconds)
- Energy efficient, low power usage
- Size optimized for use with door closers
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Securitron M680EBD: The Securitron M680EBD offers built-in smart voltage sensing microprocessor controls Securitron’s integrated patented BondSTAT, tamper sensor as well as door position status monitoring. The aesthetics of the M680EBD are refined enough for the most discriminating designer openings. It also offers the fastest, easiest, most secure installation of any bracket mount maglock.
- Securitron M680EBDX: Everything included in the Securitron M680EBD model plus integrated request to exit (REX) provides optimum coverage for detecting an approaching person so the door unlocks for egress. The configurability of the passive infrared (PIR) beam allows the detection area to be tailored to your environment, for better accuracy.
- Holding Force: 1200 lbs [544kg]
- Dimensions: Magnalock: 11-1/2 inches L x 2-9/16 inches D x 2-1/2 inches ; Strike: 10-7/8 inches L x 9/16 inches D x 2 inches H
- Electrical: Maglock Average Power Draw, 113mA (±10%) at 12VDC or 52mA (±10%) at 24VDC; Maglock Maximum Power Draw, 515mA(±10%) at 12VDC or 290mA (±10%) at 24VDC
- REX Power* +25mA (±10%) at 12VDC or +10mA (±10%) at 24VDC
*A separate continuous power input is required to power the REX.
- +32 to +110F [0 to +43C]
Indoor use only
- 628 - Satin Aluminum Clear
- 613E – Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze
Additional Special Order Finishes **
- 605 - Bright Brass
- 606 - Satin Brass
- 612 - Satin Bronze
- 629 – Bright Stainless Steel
- 630 - Satin Stainless Steel
- BSP – Black Suede Powder
Base materials may not be stainless steel
** Please contact maglocks customer support for product details, availability and pricing.
- BD - BondSTAT and Door Position Switch
- X - Passive Infrared Request to Exit Motion Sensor
Certifications and Listings
- EPD - Environmental Product Declaration
- UL 10C Fire Rated, 1 Hour
- CAN/ULC-S104 Fire Door Conformant
- UL 1034 Burglary-Resistant Listed
- UL 294 Recognized Component
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 2; E18501
- California State Fire Marshal Listed