SDC Selectric Pro Z7800 Electric Mortise Lockset, Grade 1
SELECTRIC PRO™ is an SDC Brand electrified mortise lock incorporating a clutch for vandal resistance and field selectable failsafe-failsecure, function, handing and voltage.
More Info +
Building and Fire Life Safety Code Compliance
Selectric® locksets ensure that the door stays latched even when unlocked, maintaining fire door integrity. SELECTRICTM locksets comply with all national building and fire life safety code requirements for use on fire rated doors, including high rise stairwell and elevator lobby doors where the use of electric strikes and magnetic locks is prohibited.
Security with Superior Aesthetics
Available in field selectable failsafe and failsecure modes, functions and operating voltages, Selectric® electrified locksets provide a superior appearance compared to exposed and vulnerable electric strikes and magnetic locks, while eliminating the need for requestto- exit devices.
- Building and Fire Life Safety Code Compliance
- True full monitoring and REX capability
- Vandal resistance
- Lock brand choice and retrofit
- Field operation flexibility
- Reduced stocking requirements
- Increased function availability
- Z7830Q - Locked both sides, failsafe. Field reversible to failsecure mode.
- Z7850Q - Locked outside only, failsafe. Field reversible to failsecure mode.
- Z7832Q - Locked both sides, failsecure. Field reversible to failsafe mode.
- Z7852Q - Locked outside only, failsecure. Field reversible to failsafe mode.
- Z7835Q - Locked outside and/or inside. Outside failsecure, inside failsafe mode.
*Q indicates 626 Dull Chrome finish (standard)
- Dual Voltage: 600/300 mA @ 12/24VDC
- Mode: Field Reversible, Failsafe/Failsecure
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 inch standard
- Door Preparation: ANSI A156.13
- Latch Bolt: 3/4 inch anti-friction bolt with auxiliary deadlatch
- Backset: 2-3/4 inch
- Strike: 4-7/8 inch (standard)
- Key Override: 6 PIN, 1-1/4 inch Mortise cylinder *sold separately
Selectric® Electrified Mortise Locksets are designed for the access control of openings in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities where code compliance, dependable operation and resistance to physical abuse is required.