SDC Security Door Controls 25-4U Electric Door Strike
SDC 25 Series Electric Strike for 5/8 inch Latch, Latch Position Status Output, Field Reversable Failsafe/Failsecure, 12/24VDC, 4-7/8 Square Corner Stainless Steel Faceplate.
More Info +
The SDC 25 Series electric strike is designed for use with cylindrical locksets with up to 15mm throw latchbolt. The compact low profile design with an internally mounted solenoid and factory supplied mounting tabs enable quick and easy installation where jamb space is limited. The heavy duty construction makes the 25 Series ideal for high traffic installations.
SDC’s 25 series value 1/2” latchbolt electric strikes are centerline latch entry strikes designed for use with cylindrical locksets and metal frames. 25 series strikes accept 1/2” throw latchbolts or up to 9/16” throw latchbolts with 1/8” door gap.
- Fail-Secure - Field reversible for failsafe operation
- For 1/2 inch latch or 5/8 inch latch with 1/8 inch door gap
- Latch status output, 3amp - SPDT
- Non-handed, reversible
- All stainless steel parts with durable diecast body for corrosion resistance
- 630 Stainless steel standard finish
- ANSI A156.31 compliant
- 25-4U: 4-7/8 inches (124mm) Square Corner faceplate for hollow metal frames. *retrofit tabs included
- RMB Buzzer 12/24V AC/DC operation
- BR64XL Rectifier for AC operation
- Input: 200/100 mA @ 12/24VDC
- Latch Status: SPDT, 3amp @ 30VDC
- 1-1/4 inches W x 4-7/8 inches H x 1-1/4 inches D(31.8W x 124H x 31.8D mm)