SDC 1511 EMLock, 1650lbs holding force Gr 1 Magnetic Lock
SDC 1500 series EMLocks® include a lifetime warranty and are available in 650lbs, 1200lbs, and 1650lbs holding force. Compatible with any access control system, all EmLocks® are adaptable to virtually any application utilizing Top Jamb or Glass Door mounting kits. The epoxy-less design provides a superior appearance with a plated or anodized finish on all sides. The interlocking EZ mount assembly leaves hands free for wiring and securing of mounting screws. EMLocks® are UL Listed and ANSI Grade 1 compliant.
More Info +
SDC’s patented EMLock® design represents the pinnacle of magnetic lock evolution. The modular EMLock® assembly makes them easy to stock, install, upgrade and maintain.
EmLock EZ Upgrade Kits
Field upgradeable by distributors, installers and maintenance staff. No need to ever remove a lock from the frame to upgrade or exchange internal components.
Upgrade Modules Include:
- Relock Delay Timer
- Magnetic Bond Sensor
- Door Status Sensors
- Anti-Tamper Switch
- Holding Force Upgrade
- Energy Saver Upgrade
- 1511V (standard) Single EmLock - 1,650 lbs, V - aluminum finish
- Input Voltage: Dual voltage Sensing 12/24 VDC
- 350mA @ 24VDC
- 670mA @ 12VDC
- Size: 11 inches L x 2.75 inches H x 1-9/16 inches D (279.4 x 69.9 x 39.7 mm)
- T - Adjustable Timer: Built-in field adj. 0-30 sec. re-lock delay.
- D - Door Position Sensor: Indicates door open and door closed. SPDT Dry, 250 mA @ 30VDC.
- B - Magnetic Bond Sensor: Indicates locked and unlocked, low holding power, tampering and obstruction between armature and magnetic core. SPDT Dry, 250 mA @ 30VDC.
- L - Bi-color Status LED Indicator: Field selectable Red, Green, or Amber (requires field installation and additional wiring)
- Indicates lock energized when wired to lock input.
- Indicates de-energized/unlocked or “Enter/Go” when wired to optional timer module.
- Indicates energized and de-energized or “Enter/Go” when wired to access control auxiliary output.
- Indicates door is closed and locked and door is unlocked when wired to BA.
- A - Anti-tamper Sensor: Indicates access cover removal. SPDT Dry, 1amp @ 30VDC.
Made in the USA