Schlage, 740 Series Emergency Break Glass Release
More Info +
Schlage 740 Series emergency break glass releases are designed for use as emergency releases of non-designated egress doors such as in individual and partitioned laboratories, secluded testing areas or other isolated work rooms that are purposely provided with exit doors.
In perimeter protection systems that involve the central control of electric locking devices, an on-site emergency release may be required. The “break glass” concept may be preferred over the pull station, because it is less vulnerable to misuse or tamper actuation.
- Surface mount in a standard 3-gang enclosure
- Compatible with all fail-safe type electronic locking systems
- An effective alternative to the standard pull box
- Stainless steel standard finish
- Clearly marked signage indicating purpose of the release
- Includes 4 replacement lens disks
- 740 - Includes break glass switch assembly and hammer mounted to a silk-screened 3-gang stainless switch plate
- 6A @ 30 VDC Form Z switch