CRXK Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock with Ligature Resistant Trim
For facilities housing patients at risk.
Available in (7) different functions, see the Function List here for complete description of operation or give us a call with any questions,1-866-500-5625
More Info +
TownSteel is pleased to introduce the most complete line of Ligature Resistant locks available today in the commercial contract hardware industry.
Applications: Hospitals, Correctional Facilities, Detention Centers, Mental Health Rehabilitation Centers, etc.
- For facilities housing patients at risk
- For door thickness 1-3/4 inches - 2 inches
- 2-3/4 inches backset standard, (5 inches optional by special request)
- Non-handed, reversible
- Refer to Function Section for available functions
- US32D finish
- Stainless steel rose, 4 inches in diameter
- Stainless steel knob, ligature resistant
- Stainless steel faceplate 1-1/8 inches x 2-1/4 inches
- Stainless steel strike, ASA, 1-1/4 inches x 4-7/8 inches
- Through-bolt mounting, tamper resistant mounting screws, for wood and metal door
- 6 pin, Schlage C keyway standard, 2 keys per cylinder
- Small Format IC not available
- 5-year limited warranty
- ANSI/BHMA - Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2011 Grade 1
- UL/ULC - UL 10C listed 3-hour rating
- BAA - Meets requirements for the Buy American Act