TRX-L Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock with Ligature Resistant Lever
For facilities housing patients at risk.
Available in a variety of different functions, see the Function List here for complete description of operation or give us a call with any questions,1-866-500-5625
More Info +
The TRX-L is an ANSI Grade 1 sectional cylindrical lock with a ligature-resistant lever. TRX-L is suitable for behavioral, mental, and psychiatric healthcare facilities housing patients at risk.
This product is equipped with a ligature-resistant stainless steel lever and tamper-resistant mounting screws. The TRX-L can be mounted on both a wood and metal door.
Applications: Hospitals, Correctional Facilities, Detention Centers, Mental Health Rehabilitation Centers, etc.
- For facilities housing patients at risk
- For door thickness 1-3/4 inches - 2 inches
- 2-3/4 inches backset standard, (5 inches optional by special request)
- Non-handed, reversible
- Refer to Function Section for available functions
- 630 (US32D) finish
- Stainless steel rose, 3-5/8 inches in diameter
- Stainless steel lever, ligature resistant
- Stainless steel faceplate 1-1/8 inches x 2-1/4 inches
- Stainless steel strike, ASA, 1-1/4 inches x 4-7/8 inches
- Through-bolt mounting, tamper resistant mounting screws, for wood and metal door
- 6 pin, Schlage C keyway standard, 2 keys per cylinder
- Small Format IC not available
- 10-year limited warranty
- 75 - Passage: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side at all times. (no key locking/ no cylinder)
- 76 - Privacy: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever is locked by push button inside and unlocked by emergency release outside, operating inside lever or closing door.
- 84 - Classroom: Deadlocking latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked from outside by key. When outside lever is locked, latch bolt is operated by key in outside lever or operating inside lever.
- 86 - Storeroom: Deadlocking latch bolt operated by key in outside lever or operating inside lever. Outside lever is always non-active.
- 87 - Asylum: Deadlocking latch bolt operated by key in lever from either side. Both levers always non-active.
Click here for the complete Function List or give us a call with any questions, 1-866-500-5625
- ANSI/BHMA - Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2011 Grade 1 Certified
- UL/ULC - UL 10C listed 3-hour rating
- BAA - Meets requirements for the Buy American Act
- ADA - Meets requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act