DE-1 Delayed Egress Timer, Adj. 2 to 30 sec. door release
This Micro-controller based unit will provide an effective means of locking an exit door while still maintaining egress during an emergency.
Pushing the two inch square button and the DE1 will start the irrevocable exit time. There is a two second nuisance feature requiring the button to be pushed and held before the timer will start. At this time the alarm relay with turn on and the buzzer and light will turn on.
At the end of the adjustable time delay, (2 to 30 sec.), the lock relay turns on allowing the exit door to un-lock.
More Info +
DE-1 Delayed Egress Timer
Mounted on double gang stainless steel wallplate
- Operates on 12 or 24 volts DC
- 2 second nuisance delay
- Keyswitch reset re-lock, optional auto reset
- S.P.D.T instant contacts for remote alarm signal
- S.P.D.T. timed contacts for un-locking door
- Countdown buzzer and flashing lamp during timing mode
- Lifetime warranty
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
- Current:: 200ma
- Delay Timer: 2 to 30 seconds, Adjustable
- Nuisance Timer: 2 seconds, Fixed
- Outputs: S.P.D.T., (1 form C), Alarm Relay S.P.D.T., (1 form C), Lock Relay
- Contact Rating: 5amp @ 35VDC
- Buzzer Sound Level: 85db @ 3 feet, 2900hz
- Lamp: High brightness LED