Alarm Controls AES-200 Gr 2 Electric Strike, Latch Monitor
Designed for heavy-duty applications, the all-in-one AES-100 offers dual voltage and field selectable fail secure/fail safe operation. Deep latch cavity accommodates cylindrical locksets with a 5/8 inch to 3/4 inch throw in steel, wood or aluminum frames.
More Info +
Designed for medium-duty applications, the all-in one AES-200 offers variable voltage and field selectable fail secure/fail safe operation. Deep latch cavity accommodates cylindrical locksets with a 5/8& inch throw in steel, wood or aluminum frames. Easy to install and connect.
- BHMA Grade 2
- 1000 lb. static strength
- Factory cycle tested to 500,000 cycles; Strike depth 1-1/2 inches
- 5/8 inch throw Adjustable keeper; Strike monitored with SPDT (1 form C), dry contacts
- Field selectable, fail safe/fail secure
- Voltage 12 thru 24 VAC or VDC, continuous duty operation on DC
- Fully reversible for right or left hand doors
- Mounting kit includes two 4-7/8 inch stainless steel face plates (one round corner and one square corner)
- Supplied standard with pre-load, 70 lbs. minimum; Built-in buzzer, sounds when voltage is applied
- Current draw 12 VAC 200mA, 24 VAC 70mA
- Current draw 12 VDC 130mA, 24 VDC 70mA
- 7-7/16 inch round corner strike plate available. Model number STR00004