Adams Rite 74R2 Strike, 1/2" Narrow Rim Exit, Grade 1
A semi-mortised strike for rim exit devices having 1/2" Pullman type bolts without auxiliary bolts. Provides electric remote control allowing door to open without actuation of the exit device.
• Over 2400lbs. of holding force
• Opens electrically with 35lbs. of preload
• Low Current Draw
• UL Listed for Burglary Resistance
• Compact Strike Body
• Field-Reversible for Fail-Safe/Secure
• Modular Faceplate Selection
• Tested to One Million Cycles
• Exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standards
More Info +
Adams Rite is known around the world for durable and reliable door hardware. Our latest line of premium electric strikes, the UltraLine 7400 series, casts that reputation in solid steel. UltraLine Strikes feature an adjustable split-jaw design, and can operate with up to 35lbs. of door “preload” that can disable other electric strikes.
74R2: Electric Strike for use on Narrow Stile Rim Exit Devices with 1/2" bolt on aluminum door frames
Field selectable voltage to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VAC/VDC
16VDC 458mA * Requires 16VDC adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC)