433Mhz Long Range Receiver, 26-bit Wiegand output
433Mhz Long Range Receiver with 26-bit Wiegand output
Designed to be connected to an 26-bit access control system this receiver allows for Wiegand data to be sent from a compatible 433Mhz trasmitter from up to 500ft away (clear line of site). Perfect for access control systems where restricted gate access is required but installing/using a traditional reader is not practical. When paired with the hand held or visor clip transmitter a unique ID code will be sent to the access system via the 26-bit Wiegand output in the same manner as traditional cards/tags.
• Electronic gate operation from a vehicle
• Long range wireless access control
• Hidden rooms
• Areas with high amounts of vandelism
*Note, receiver has a 26-bit Wiegand output only and must be connected to an access system to control gates/doors.
More Info +
Easily add/remove users, set time restrictions on access and maintain a complete audit trail of usage when connecting this receiver to a Cobra Controls ACP access control panel. The 433Mhz long rang receiver can be used to send user data to the control system and open a gate from the convenience of a vehicle, eliminating the need for expensive custom gate readers that offer limited detection range using a standard RFID card.
- IP Protection: IP2X
- Power Requirements: 12-24VAC/VDC
- Current consumption: 24 mA
- Max output current: 250 mA
- Operating temperature: -20 to 70 deg C
- Overall dimensions: 105L x 45W x 28H mm
- Overall dimensions: 4 inches x 1 3/4 inches x 1 inch
- Output Type: Wiegand
- Weight: 2.3 Ounce