TAKEX, DA-303S Active Infrared Motion & Presence Sensor for Automatic Doors
• Dry contact relay N.O.
More Info +
The DA-303S series Auto Door Sensor uses near infra-red beams (High-Density: 32 Zones/4 Rows) to detect the movement of a human or object to output a signal to an auto-door engine.
- Single or Double Door Coverage
- Stable detection even in rain, snow, floor surface change or in the flying insects situation is kept by “snow mode”
- Indoor, semi-outdoor : Transom
- Detection system: Active Near Infrared
- Supply voltage: 12VDC/100VAC
- Current consumption: 80mA or less / DC, 2.4VA or less / AC
- Contact output: Dry contact relay N.O.
- Mounting position: Surface mount
- Weight: (180g)
- Ambient temperature: (-20°C to +60°C)