SF-117 Emergency Call Switch
Rugged positive acting device mountedf on an ABS plastic faceplate. Signaling an emergency requires a short pull of the cord in any direction. The signal can only be cancelled at the point of origin.
• White ABS plastic faceplate
• Silkscreened "Emergency"
• D.P.D.T. Switch, Contacts rated 6A. @ 125 VAC
• 6 foot white nylon cord with plastic tassel
• Size 4.5" L x 2.75" W x 1.5" D
• Mounts on standard single gang box
More Info +
The model SF-117 Emergency Call Switch is a rugged, longlife, positive acting switch mounted on a durable ABS plasic faceplate. Signaling an emergency requires just a short pull on the 6' long nylon cord, in any direction. The signal cannot be cancelled except at the point of origin. The SF-117 provides two circuits to operate one or two signaling devices, such as a remote annunciator lamp, and a corridor dome lamp. A unique feature of the call switch is that it has a mechanical indicator window that turns "RED" when the call switch is activated. This provides a "Call Placed" Capability without the need for any lamp indicators, additional power supplies, or additional wiring.
The SF-117 emergency call switch is silk-screened "EMERGENCY" in black.
- White ABS plastic faceplate
- Silkscreened "Emergency"
- D.P.D.T. Switch, Contacts rated 6A. @ 125 VAC
- 6 foot white nylon cord with plastic tassel
- Size 4.5 inch L x 2.75 inch W x 1.5 inch D
- Mounts on standard single gang box
- SF-117, SF117