Securitron, BPS-24 Series Boxed Power Supplies, 24VDC Output
Recommended where an interface with a fire alarm system or battery backup is needed.
All BPS models are UL Class 2 listed, allowing for wire runs without the use of conduit from power supply to door.
More Info +
BPS-24 Series Boxed Power Supplies, 24VDC output
The BPS series of power supplies delivers linear technology recommended by most manufacturers of sensitive electronic access control and security components. Safe for use with readers, electric strikes, and maglocks, these units interface to fire alarm systems and provide battery backup.
*batteries NOT included. Two 12VDC batteries wired in series required for 24VDC backup
- 24VDC output
- Rugged steel enclosure
- Fire Alarm relay connection for release of all devices upon fire alarm activation
- Sealed lead acid-gel battery charging capability (batteries not included)
- UL Class 2, linear regulated power supply provides the cleanest power available sensitive, active safety and security devices
- MEA - City fo New York Approved
- UL 294 Listed
- BPS-24-1: Power Supply, 24VDC output, 1 Amp
- BPS-24-2: Power Supply, 24VDC output, 2 Amps
- BPS-24-3: Power Supply, 24VDC output, 3 Amps
- BPS-24-4: Power Supply, 24VDC output, 4 Amps
- BPS-24-6: Power Supply, 24VDC output, 6 Amps
- BPS-24-10: Power Supply, 24VDC output, 10 Amps
- Input Voltage: 120VAC
- Output Voltage: 24VDC
- Output Current: (varies depending on model selection)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +105F [0 to +40C]