SDC Sure Exit PSB560 REX Pressure Sense Bar
Building codes essentially state that egress through access controlled doors must not require prior knowledge of operational requirements. Meeting this criteria, SDCPSB.560 Sure Exit electromagnetic door locks for uninhibited egress. When slight pressure is applied to the non-latching bar, either of the two redundant solid state pressure sensors are actuated causing the electronics to immediately release the electromagnetic door locks.
Non-Latching Push Bar for:
- Magnetic Lock Release
- Access Control Request-to-Exit
- Delayed Egress Trigger
- Alarm Shunt
- CCTV or Alarm Activation
*PT-2U Armored 18 inch power loop included, enables wiring from door to the frame.
More Info +
Building codes essentially state that egress through access controlled doors must not require prior knowledge of operational requirements. Meeting this criteria, Push to Exit bars provide an intuitive approach to a request to exit device. When pressure is applied to the non-latching bar, a solid state pressure sensor is actuated causing the electronics to immediately release the electromagnetic door locks.
- Tri-Failsafe. A third redundant micro switch is automatically activated to release the door if both sensors or the electronics fail. This automatic emergency release switch does not require prior knowledge to find or use. Door operation will continue without the inconvenience of emergency service. The SDC Sure Exit® is the only tri-failsafe exit bar providing unequaled safety and reliability.
- No Moving Parts, Quick and Quiet Operation. With no moving parts the pressure sense technology does not suffer wear and provides quick and quiet operation.
- Human Touch Not Required. Unlike touch sensors, activation may be accomplished while wearing heavy gloves, by the hip through a coat, or using a briefcase. Superior egress safety is provided for frail, disabled or wheelchair confined persons unable to touch the bar and is easily activated by a cane or bump from a walker or wheelchair.
- Sensor Calibration Not Required. Stable pressure sense technology does not require adjustment or tune-in. When desired, pressure sensitivity can be increased up to 15 lbs to inhibit tampering for high security applications. Heavy Duty Construction. The SDC PSB560 uses heavy duty aluminum extrusion and rugged end caps. The mounting assembly is all metal, and no plastic. The rigid construction prevents any malfunction due to sagging or warped doors or tweaked glass door stiles.
- Two Outputs. Two dry contacts for lock release, request-toexit, alarm shunt, alarm activation or CCTV activation.
- Armored Power Loop. 18 inch flex stainless conduit included. The PT-2 enables wiring from the door to the frame.
- PSB560V 628 Aluminum Anodized
- PSB560Y 335 Black Anodized
- PSB560C 605 Bright Brass
- PSB560S 629 Bright Stainless Steel
- PSB560U 630 Brushed Stainless Steel
- Actuation: Pressure Sense Technology; Tri-Failsafe
- Voltage: 12/24VDC Voltage Sense Input
- Current: 20 mA at Rest, 115 mA Active
- Lock Output: SPDT, 3amp @ 30VDC
- Alarm Shunt/Status Output: SPDT, 3amp @ 30VDC
- Accessories Include: 10 ft. cable and connector; PT-2U Armored Power Transfer Loop