SDC Spacesaver 1190A/2090A HD Mortise Bolt Locks
The 1190 and 2090 Spacesaver® bolt locks are the most powerful commercial grade units available on the market. They are designed to provide years of trouble free operation. There are only three moving parts within the hefty solid metal body of the 1190A and five in the 2090A.
The 1190A is locked when energized. Recommended for safety applications, it is intended that the door unlock automatically when power is interrupted by the access control, power failure or signal from a fire life safety system.
- Bolt Throw 0.75 inch (19 mm)
The 2090A is locked when de-energized and unlocked when energized. Recommended for security applications only, it is intended that the door automatically locks when power is interrupted by the access control or power failure.
- Bolt Throw 0.75 inch (19 mm)
Made in the USA
More Info +
The solenoids are the strongest found in the industry for commercial or industrial grade applications. The power and strength of the solenoids far surpasses any competitive models.
- 1190AIU - Failsafe (requires power to lock), 24VDC
- 2090AHU - Failsecure (requires power to unlock), 24VDC
Solid Stainless Steel Bolt
Greater security is provided by the 0.75 inch (19 mm) diameter solid stainless steel bolt. The bolt rotates freely, making attempts to tamper or cut extremely difficult.
- Face Plate: 8 inch H x 1-1/2 inch W x 1/8 inch D (203.2 x 38.1 x 3.175mm)
- Strike: 4 inch H x 1-1/2 inch W x 1/8 inch D (101.6 x 38.1 x 3.175mm)
- Frame Inner Dimension Requirements:
- 1190A: 8 inch H x 1-1/2 inch W x 1-1/2 inch D (203.2 x 38.1 x 38.1mm)
- 2090A: 10 inch H x 1-1/2 inch W x 1-1/2 inch D (254 x 38.1 x 38.1mm)
- Bolt Material: Solid Stainless Steel
- Bolt Diameter: 3/4 inch (19mm)
- Bolt Throw: 3/4 inch (19mm)
- Mounting Tabs: Two aluminum mounting tabs are provided for easy lock installation.
- 1190A: Inrush 0.7amp @ 24VDC
- 2090A: Inrush 2.5amp, Continuous 0.5amp @ 24VDC
Door and lock status monitoring sensors are installed and concealed in the lock. The need for additional door and frame preparations is eliminated. Magnetic bolt status sensor is behind the faceplate to inhibit tampering.
Applications include: Remote Door and Lock Status; Mantraps; Air/Clean Rooms; Communicating Bathrooms; Door Hold Open Alarms and CCTV Activation.
- Magnetic Bolt Status Switch SPDT 0.25amp @ 30VDC Indicates bolt locked and bolt unlocked.
- Mechanical Door Position Switch SPDT 5amps @ 30VDC Integral to the auto relock ball switch assembly. Indicates, door closed and door open. Recommended for minimum security applications only BR64XL Rectifier for AC operation
Product UseDesigned and patented by SDC, Spacesaver® right angle bolt locks represent a fundamental innovation in electric locking technology for access control applications. Spacesaver® bolts project at right angles to the lock mechanism, allowing installation of Spacesaver® locks, by means of a simple mortise cutout, in virtually any standard frame, or in most door lock stiles. With the entire lock concealed, aesthetic acceptability is complete, security is greater and installation in old or new construction is fast, easy and economical. 1190A and 2090A models utilize a 3/4 inch diameter solid stainless stell bolt, an extra heavy duty housing design and solenoid. Designed to provide years of trouble free operation, 1190A and 2090A bolt locks are the most powerful commercial grade units available on the market. There are only three moving parts within the hefty solid metal body of the 1190A and only five moving parts in the 2090A. The power and strength of the solenoids far surpass any competitive models.
- Concealed mortise right angle design
- Stainless steel bolt
- Specification grade solenoid
- Automatic relock
- Field adjustable and bidirectional automatic relock bolt switch
- Mounting tabs included
- Voltage and current spike protection