RCI, YG80 Electronic Bolt Lock, Weatherized
High-strength lock designed for securing gates, roll-up doors, shipping containers, and other large doors or entryways. Fully monitored, weatherproof, and user configurable, perfect indoor and outdoor locking solution.
More Info +
- High-strength lock designed for securing gates, roll-up doors, shipping containers, and other large doors or entryways.
- Offers the ability to integrate into an access control system.
- Fully monitored, weatherproof, and user configurable, perfect indoor and outdoor locking solution.
- Concealed mounting bolts under the lock cover, which cannot be removed without triggering the tamper detection monitor
- Completely weatherproof
- Ingress protection to IP67
- Aluminum lock body for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Built-in heater for continued functionality in colder climates, the YG80 can handle any environment it is placed in (requires 24VDC supply)
- Complete monitoring capabilities
- Provides a range of output signals - bolt locked and unlocked position, door position, and tamper detection
- Integrated access control system capabilities
- Selectable fail safe / fail secure modes, three user selectable control methods, and multiple attempts to lock or unlock, ensures that the YG80 is ready for a wide range of application requirements
- A symmetrical design means the YG80 can be installed both horizontally and vertically, in indoor and outdoor environments
- The included three meter flying cable ensures easy connection for all the monitoring, control and the 12-24VDC power supply
- YG80 - Electronic Door Lock, Weatherized Bolt Lock, Low Power Consumption
- Door Gap: 15mm Maximum
- Static Strength: 11,240 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength: 148 ft-lbs.
- Endurance: 300,000 Cycles
- Voltage at Lock: 12-24VDC +/- 15%
- Auto Relock: 3 times if obstructed during operation
- Environment: IP 67
- Certifications: UL294
- Standby Current: 50mA@12V; 40mA@24V; 1.6A@24V with heater on *
- Maximum Current: 1.0A@12V; 0.5A @24V; 2.0A@24V with heater on *
*Note, Built-in Heater Requires use of 24VDC power supply
Call 1-866-500-5625 for current lead time.