Schlage 442S Electronic Cabinet Lock
The 442S is a compact and easy to install hardwired cabinet lock. It is fail secure and driven by a dual voltage (12/24VDC) solenoid.
More Info +
The 442S is a compact and easy to install hardwired cabinet lock. It is fail secure and driven by a dual voltage solenoid. The voltage is field selectable 12 or 24 VDC. This makes ordering easy and provides greater flexibility in the field.
The 442S can be mounted horizontally or vertically to control access to a wide range of swinging or sliding cabinets and drawers. The 442S can be controlled by any kind of access control system that provides a dry contact output. Its small size and versatile mounting position allows you to bring increased monitoring and control to hard to reach applications such as pharmaceutical cabinets, cash drawers and display cases.
- Fail-secure power failure mode
- Dual Voltage 12/24 VDC, field selectable
- Open architecture design, compatible with wide range of access control providers
- Flexible mounting options
- Ideal for pharmaceutical cabinets, cash drawers and display cases
- 442S - Electronic Cabinet lock, 12/24VDC
- 2.75 inches L x 1.00 inch W x 1.00D inch