Rosslare AC-825IP Encrypted Access Control Kit
Package Details - What's in the box?
The Rosslare Encrypted Access control kit utilizes bank grade encryption to keep your credentials safe and your doors secure.
The MIFARE DESFire EV1 readers and cards utilize AES 128 bit encryption to prevent your cards from being cloned, copied, or read by unauthorized readers. The readers also feature a tamper sensor which will notify the system of any attempts to gain access to the reader wiring.
Kit below can be configured for 1-4 doors and is fully expandable using more controllers or expansion panels (please call us for details on expansion).
- 12VDC, 2.0amp power supply*
- AxTraxNG Server and Client Software CD included
- Proximity Reader (see reader selection below)
- Door Locking hardware (see hardware selection)
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 Proximity Cards (available in 25-packs below)
- Battery Back-up; SLA1075 12vdc 8ah Backup Battery
- Technical documents, wiring diagrams and installation software training videos
Note: Wire Not Included 22/6 Shielded needed for readers, 18/4 for electric strikes and 18/6 for maglocks with status.
*If you configure this kit to include more than two magnetic locks, the B-Tron (V-DC 4-4-5) 12VDC, 4.0amp power supply upgrade option will be required to provide additional power for the magnetic locks!
We can assist you with system design including lock selection. For assistance configuring this kit or any other kit please Call us Toll Free at 1.866.500.5625 or use the Live Chat feature.
Hardware & Reader Selection Door - 1
Reader - Door 1
Locking Hardware - Door 1
Hardware & Reader Selection Door - 2
Reader - Door 2
Locking Hardware - Door 2
Hardware & Reader Selection Door - 3
Reader - Door 3
Locking Hardware - Door 3
Hardware & Reader Selection Door - 4
Reader - Door 4
Locking Hardware - Door 4
Proximity Access Cards
Kit Components (Pre-selected as Standard)
Optional Components (not included in kit)
Wiring & Other Optional Components
The AC-825IP is a 4 door networked access controller suitable for a medium-scale to high-scale access control projects. The controller comes with one onboard expansion slot and can be further expanded by connecting up to 12 expansion boards via OSDP. Using D-805 door expansion boards, a single AC-825IP can handle up to 58 doors and 100,000 users.
Kit features high-security readers and cards featuring AES 128-bit encryption.
System Software Features
- AxTraxNG™ Ultralight networked access control management software. Rosslare’s AxTraxNG™ Ultralight is a Server-Client software management system enabling management of modular networked access control panels.
- The AxTraxNG™ Ultralight management software is user-friendly, intuitive, reliable, and rich in functionality.
- Password controlled for high level of security
- Advanced Access Group assignment
- Complete Access Monitoring capability
- User-friendly software with intuitive GUI help reduce the complexity of installation
- Manages user data, photo and information fields, access rights, alarms, strike time, and door mode, all from one central location
- Card database automation for automatic deletion of unused cards
- Produces attendance reports from acquired data
System Requirements for the AXTRAXNG Software
- SUPPORTED OS: WINDOWS 7 SP1, 8.1 OR 10, 32 OR 64 BIT **NOTE: WINDOWS XP NOT SUPPORTED **
- RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: INTEL CORE I5 DUAL CORE 2.5 GHZ OR EQUIVALENT RAM 8GB, 5GB FREE SPACE
AXTRAXNG Software License
- Software License is FREE up to 256 Readers
- AES 128-bit encryption between readers and cards
- Locking Metal Enclosure included
- 12VDC, 2.0amp Power Supply included*
*If you configure this kit to include more than two magnetic locks, the B-Tron (V-DC 4-4-5) 12VDC 4.0amp power supply upgrade option will be required to provide additional power for the magnetic locks!
Model NumberAC-825IP Kit
AxTraxNG™ Software - V.184.108.40.206
AxTraxNG - Software design, set-up and use Video - 63 Minutes
AxTraxNG - AC-825IP Set-up and Wiring Video - 9 Minutes