Marks USA IQ1LITE 160 user Cylindrical Keypad Standalone
The i-Qwik Line is Marks USA freestanding access control locksets. They allow doors to be locked or unlocked via a user-programmable keypad, rather than a key. All i-Qwik Line Locksets feature the "CableGard™" to protect the wiring going through the door.
160 User codes
Battery Powered, 4xAA
Easy installation in a standard 2-1/8" door prep!!
Note: The Marks USA iQ1LITE replaces the discontinued SDC Security E72K-E
More Info +
The i-Qwik is a freestanding access control product. It allows doors to be locked or unlocked via a user-programmable keypad, rather than a key. All i-Qwik Locksets feature the "Cablegard" to protect the wiring going through the door.
- Cablegard protects wires for easy installation
- Weatherproof standard
- 16 Digit tactile metal keypad
- 160 User capability
- Double code entry for maximum security
- Pin only
- Terminator On/Off
- Two wire remote release
- Temporary user codes
- Programmable by keypad
- Passage Mode
- Mechanical key override included
- Audible & visible entry indicator
- Audible low battery alert
- 4 "AA" batteries, 95,000 operations
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty; 2 Year Electronic Warranty
IQ1 LITE Cylindrical Lockset Specifications
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 inch standard Spacer kit available for thinner doors; For thicker doors consult factory.
- Handing: Non-handed
- Key Override: Marks “C” Keyway, 6 pin w/2 keys, IC Core optional
- Lock Body: Grade 2 Cylindrical “Survivor”
- Latch: Grade 2, 2-3/4" backset, reversible with 9/16 inch throw, 3 Hr UL fire rating
- Clutch: The “Clutch” for trouble free service
- Strike Plate: 4-7/8" ASA strike