15% Off MSRP
LEM-1DLS audio door answer and release system by Aiphone
The LEM-1DLS Access Sentry system is an intercom and door release system for business use. The set includes a desk or wall mount master station, a surface mount door station, and an AC transformer to power the system.
More Info +
The LEM-1DLS Access Sentry system is an audio door answering and door release system for business use. The set includes a desk or wall mount master station, a surface mount door station, and an AC transformer to power the system.
- A call from the door station sounds a momentary electronic tone at the master station.
- To answer, simply press the "Talk" button to speak to the person outside the door, and release to listen.
- The person at the door station speaks hands free. A door release mechanism can be activated by pressing the door release button (key symbol).
- The voice volume and the incoming call tone volumes are adjustable at the master station.
- The door release button is designed to activate an electric strike, or can be modified in the field to work with a magnetic lock.
Optional Door Station Styles
- Different styles of door stations are also available. Call Toll Free for details (866) 500 - 5625
- Flush mount with stainless steel cover (LE-DA)
- Surface mount metal (LE-DL)
- Vandal proof weather resistant (LS-NVP/B)
- Flush mounted in a 3-gang masonry box
- Surface mounted in the SBX-NVP
- Simple door answering (1 door)
- Electronic call tone from door station
- Press-to-talk communication at master
- Hands free communication at door
- Monitor entry area undetected from inside
- Voice and call tone volume controls
- Variety of remote stations available
- Door release
- Simple 2 conductor wiring between door and master station (with separate 2 conductor wiring for door release)
- Power source: 12-16V AC or 12-24V DC Use PT-1210N AC Transformer or power source within the specified voltage range.
- Current Consumption: Max. 4W (AC 16V). Max. 200mA (DC 24V).
- Output: 100mW @ 20 ohms
- Communication: Press-to-talk, release-to-listen at master station. Hands free at remote station.
- Capacity: LEM-1DL: 1 master, 1 remote LEM-1DL/C: 2 masters, 1 remote
- Wiring: Shielded wire is recommended for communication. 2 conductors from master to remote 3 conductors between LEM-1DL/C masters 2 conductors from master to power source.
- Door Strike Wiring: 2 conductors from master to door strike (in a separate jacketed cable from the communication wiring)
- Wiring Distance: 650’ w/22AWG; 1570’ w/18AWG Door release button contact: 30V, AC or DC, 1A
- Speaker sensitivity: 40dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5% at rated output power
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60dB
- Frequency Response: -3dB, 770-6800Hz.
- Dimensions LEM-1DL, LEM-1DL/C: (H x W x D): 7-1/16” x 5-5/8” x 2-1/8” LE-D: 4-3/4” x 3-1/2” x 1-1/8”
Also Known AsAIP100LEM1DLS, LEM1DLS, AJ-LEM1DLS, AIP-LEM1DLS
Manufacturer Warranty2 Year
1 Question asked on LEM-1DLS audio door answer and release system by Aiphone •
Q Grace • 06/06/2023, 1:28:00 PM Hello, we have this product and the volume of the doorbell sound is very very loud. Is there anyway to lower the volume level of the bell?
A 06/08/2023, 3:13:13 PM There is a secret Call Tone Volume Control switch located under the main operation plate (located around all of the main control buttons). By removing that plate you can adjust the call tone between Low, Medium, High.