LEM-1DLS audio door answer and release system by Aiphone
The LEM-1DLS Access Sentry system is an intercom and door release system for business use. The set includes a desk or wall mount master station, a surface mount door station, and an AC transformer to power the system.
More Info +
The LEM-1DLS Access Sentry system is an audio door answering and door release system for business use. The set includes a desk or wall mount master station, a surface mount door station, and an AC transformer to power the system.
- A call from the door station sounds a momentary electronic tone at the master station.
- To answer, simply press the "Talk" button to speak to the person outside the door, and release to listen.
- The person at the door station speaks hands free. A door release mechanism can be activated by pressing the door release button (key symbol).
- The voice volume and the incoming call tone volumes are adjustable at the master station.
- The door release button is designed to activate an electric strike, or can be modified in the field to work with a magnetic lock.
Optional Door Station Styles
- Different styles of door stations are also available. Call Toll Free for details (866) 500 - 5625
- Flush mount with stainless steel cover (LE-DA)
- Surface mount metal (LE-DL)
- Vandal proof weather resistant (LS-NVP/B)
- Flush mounted in a 3-gang masonry box
- Surface mounted in the SBX-NVP
- Simple door answering (1 door)
- Electronic call tone from door station
- Press-to-talk communication at master
- Hands free communication at door
- Monitor entry area undetected from inside
- Voice and call tone volume controls
- Variety of remote stations available
- Door release
- Simple 2 conductor wiring between door and master station (with separate 2 conductor wiring for door release)
- Power source: 12-16V AC or 12-24V DC Use PT-1210N AC Transformer or power source within the specified voltage range.
- Current Consumption: Max. 4W (AC 16V). Max. 200mA (DC 24V).
- Output: 100mW @ 20 ohms
- Communication: Press-to-talk, release-to-listen at master station. Hands free at remote station.
- Capacity: LEM-1DL: 1 master, 1 remote LEM-1DL/C: 2 masters, 1 remote
- Wiring: Shielded wire is recommended for communication. 2 conductors from master to remote 3 conductors between LEM-1DL/C masters 2 conductors from master to power source.
- Door Strike Wiring: 2 conductors from master to door strike (in a separate jacketed cable from the communication wiring)
- Wiring Distance: 650’ w/22AWG; 1570’ w/18AWG Door release button contact: 30V, AC or DC, 1A
- Speaker sensitivity: 40dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5% at rated output power
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60dB
- Frequency Response: -3dB, 770-6800Hz.
- Dimensions LEM-1DL, LEM-1DL/C: (H x W x D): 7-1/16” x 5-5/8” x 2-1/8” LE-D: 4-3/4” x 3-1/2” x 1-1/8”