Key Pad, Proximity Access Kit, Elec Strike, Grade 1
This single door; kit will allow access to a single office door using PIN code or proximity card identification.
The 55-series electric strike from SDC is a Grade 1 heavy duty strike that is designed to retrofit into an existing ANSI 4-7/8" strike prep to control cylindrical locksets, mortise locksets without deadbolts or mortise locksets with deadbolts.
1 each CC-3800-EM Keypad and Proximity Card Reader
5 each PCS-1 Clam Shell Proximity Cedential
For assistance with this kit please use the Live Chat feature or Call us Toll Free at 1-866-500-5625
More Info +
Step into the future and never worry about forgetting your keys again with this proximity keypad single door access control kit. This kit includes the CC-3800-EM Keypad/Proximity card reader, 55-series heavy duty electric strike (tested up to 2500lbs cam strength) and MC-1 power supply with battery backup.
Access is granted to your office door by presenting your RFID proximity credential or entering your code, battery backup ensures the system remains operational even in the event of a complete building power failure. Should battery backup expire the door will remain in the "locked" position and can be opened using your traditional mechanical key.
Security and convenience perfect for commercial doors, high traffic areas or home office use.
- 2000 user capacity
- Card, PIN, Card + PIN
- Verification speed = 1 second
- Capable of Wiegand 26-bit standard signal output
- Strike Retrofits Existing ANSI 4-7/8" Strike Prep
- Two deadlocking cams, tested up to 2,500lbs
- Current mechanical key can still be used for emergency override
- UL listed 3 hour fire rated
- Burglary Resistant
- Keypad Reader Dimensions: 120mm L x 80mm W x 25mm D
- Strike Faceplate: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- Power Supply Specifications: 1.2 amps at 12VDC