HES 9600 Genesis III Surface Mount Electric Strike, Rim Exit
The 9600 Series is a windstorm rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latch. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation.
Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and install. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC.
More Info +
HES 9600 Genesis III Surface Mount Electric Strike for Rim Exit Devices
The 9600 is easy to install, with all components encased in the ¾" thick stainless steel housing, requiring no cuts to the jamb prior to installation.
- UL listed to ANSI 250.13 Severe Windstorm
- UL1034 burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA, A156.31 Grade 1 (#E09731, #E09732)
- Patent # 6,390,520
- .45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Completely surface mounted
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500lbs
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4" pullman latch
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
Certifications and Listings
- ANSI 250.13-2003 Severe Windstorm listed
- Florida Building Code Approved (FL#14307)
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- UL 294 listed
- ANSI/BHMA, A156.31 Grade 1 (#E09731, #E09732, #E09373)
- RoHS compliant