GYM ASSISTANT, Door Electric Strike Kit, Rim Mount Push Bars
Single Door Electric Strike kit for Rim Mount Push Bars. Compatible with GymAssistant access control equipment
For doors with rim mount push to exit bars, the 9400 1/2 inch rim strike is designed slim for tight-fitting installations with Pullman latch rim exit devices.
The HES 9400 includes one 1/8" spacer for adjustment (additional spacers available separately)
Surface mount design allows for an easy installation without cutting into the door frame.
- (1) HES 9400 Surface Mount Electric Strike with spacers
- (1) PS12-2: Plug-in Power Supply. 2amp, 12VDC
- Wiring Diagram: Complete Wiring Diagram
- 100% Free Tech Support
If you have any questions regarding which kit will be best for your project please contact us Toll Free at 1-866-500-5625
More Info +
The HES 9400 electric strike is easy to install on your current door frame and is designed to work with your existing push to exit bar. When connected to the Gym Assistant software the strike will keep your doors secure from the outside while the push bar always maintains free exit.
- Entry through the door is easily programmed using the Gym Assistant software and equipment.
- An extra remote release button can also be added above to quickly let visitors in who may not be enrolled in the Gym Assistant software.
If you have any questions regarding this kit please contact us at 1-866-500-5625
- Power Supply Specifications: 2amp at 12VDC *When using this electric strike in the default "fail-secure" mode the strike will remain locked in the event of a power failure keeping your door fully secure. Entry into the building will then require the use of the mechanical key, exit from the building however will not be restricted.