DoorBird, A8007 Keyfob Remote
More Info +
Use your DoorBird Bluetooth Keyfob Remote for all your entrys that are equipped with DoorBird units. The two buttons can be individually programmed to conveniently open doors and gates, turn on the lights, call the elevator and much more. For all DoorBird units installed at your entrances and buildings, you can set different actions, permissions and time profiles individually. Commands to the smart home automation system are also possible.
The Bluetooth Keyfob Remote is very compact and can be taken anywhere as a key chain or attached to the sun visor in the car. When passed on to friends, relatives or tenants, they can open doors and gates independently or trigger events, depending on the authorization rights. It is also very convenient for service providers and property managers, by allowing access to the building at a predefined time. Lost remote controls can be easily deleted via the app.
- Remote control with two freely programmable keys
- For residential and commercial use
- Flexibly manage permissions and times (configured through DoorBird app)
- In case of loss, the Bluetooth Kefob Remote can be deleted directly via the app
- Dust-proof and water-proof for high durability
- Car mount for sun visor included
- Integrated RFID 13.56 MHZ NFC-A tag
- Individually configurable with compatible DoorBird units *sold separately
- Battery Powered: CR1632 (not included)
- Dimensions: 2.56 inch x 1.02 inch x 0.27 inch (H x W x D)
- Range: Up to 15 m (49.21 ft) depending on environment and usage
- Water Resistant: IP56
*Requires appropriate on-site interfaces (D1101V, A1121, D1812) for connection to the DoorBird relay (sold separately). All programming done via the DoorBird App. Contact us at 1-866-500-5625 for questions regarding this device.