TS-26 Emergency Door Release with Piezo Buzzer, Narrow Mount
Pressing the latching pushbutton will sound the 85db buzzer and light the switch. The contacts will transfer providing a circuit to release the door.
Pressing the pushbutton again will return the door to the locked position and turn off the light and buzzer.
More Info +
Model TS26 Emergency Door Release, Narrow Mount
• Red .675 x .875 inch Rectangular pushbutton
• Pushbutton labeled "Push"
• Plate labeled "Emergency Door Release, Alarm Will Sound"
• S.P.D.T Latching illuminated pushbutton
• Contacts rated 3A @ 35 VDC or 120 VAC
• 85db Piezo buzzer
• 12 or 24 volt DC operation
• UL Approved and CSA Certified Components
• Switch mounted on 1.75" Narrow Stainless Steel Wallplate