15% Off MSRP
TS-26 Emergency Door Release with Piezo Buzzer, Narrow Mount
Pressing the latching pushbutton will sound the 85db buzzer and light the switch. The contacts will transfer providing a circuit to release the door.
Pressing the pushbutton again will return the door to the locked position and turn off the light and buzzer.
More Info +
TS-26 Emergency Door Release
Model TS26 Emergency Door Release, Narrow Mount
- Red .675 inch x .875 inch Rectangular pushbutton
- Pushbutton labeled "Push"
- Plate labeled "Emergency Door Release, Alarm Will Sound"
- S.P.D.T Latching illuminated pushbutton
- Contacts rated 3A @ 35 VDC or 120 VAC
- 85db Piezo buzzer
- 12 or 24 volt DC operation
- UL Approved and CSA Certified Components
- Switch mounted on 1.75 inch Narrow Stainless Steel Wallplate