Trilogy PDL3000 Battery Pin/Prox Lock, 2000 users. Weatherized
The PDL3000 Trilogy provides access for up to 2000 users and uses prox ID-cards. Users are individually programmed
to use a card only, code only, or, for the highest security, both card and code. Codes are 3 to 6 digits including:
Master, manager, supervisor and basic user.
• Pin & Prox card operation
• Compatible with HID (H10301) prox ID cards and keyfobs
• Up to 2000users
• Multi-level user codes
• Uses standard AA batteries x 5
• Mechanical key override included
• Easy to install in about an hour
• Grade 1 BHMA Certified durability
• Weatherproof for outdoor use
More Info +
KEYPAD: Weatherproof with operating temperature range of -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C), all metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®.
HID (H10301) Proximity Reader: Built-in, weather-sealed HID (H10301) reader supports virtually all HID (H10301) cards and HID (H10301) fob credential formats.
- DOOR THICKNESS: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8" standard. For 1 3/8" doors use HW567 & HW569 spacers. For other other thicknesses, please consult factory.
- BACKSET: 2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.
- AUDIT TRAIL: Lock's activity log can be extracted by using the AL-DTMIII (data transfer module*), the AL-PCI2 (PC interface*) and/or can be on-site printed using the AL-IR1 (hand-held infrared printer*). **Audit equipment sold separatly**
- STRIKE: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4" x 4 7/8". ASA strike also included.
FINISHES: US3 polished brass, US4 satin brass, US26D satin chrome, US26 polished chrome, US5 antique brass, US10 satin bronze and US10B durondic.
- DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
- RETROFITS: Retrofits most cylindrical locksets.
- COMPLIANCES: BHMA Certified Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated, FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.
- STANDARD KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDER: Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all K.O. models. Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished).
- ELECTRONIC MASTER KEY SYSTEM: With access customized to each user's hours - Give each user access to common areas and/or their individual area(s) and do so defined by the actual times they are permitted entry there.
- GREATER SECURITY: Temporary keypad lockout after 6 wrong code-entry atempts (adjustable from 1-9 attempts)