Trilogy Networx PDL6100 Wireless Pin, Prox, Single Latch
Trilogy Networx Locks eliminate door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval by communicating wirelessly via the Networx gateway*, while providing all original Trilogy standalone lock’s functionality.
They provide a quick, easy, economical access system with advanced features & functions, like automatic schedules, event logs and support for 2000 doors and 5000 existing Prox. ID Cards/Badges, but with no wires to run, and no access panels or power supplies to buy or install.
• Wireless communication to Networx gateway*
• Pin & Prox card operation
• Compatible with HID (H10301) prox ID cards and keyfobs
• Up to 5000users
• Multi-level user codes
• System wide global lockdown
• 5 year+ Battery Life (4 x C-cell batteries included)
• Mechanical key override included
• Easy to install in about an hour
• Grade 1 BHMA Certified durability
• Weatherproof for outdoor use
** Networx gateway required (sold separately) **
More Info +
- KEYPAD: Weatherproof with operating temperature range of -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C), all metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®.
- HID (H10301) Proximity Reader: Built-in, weather-sealed HID (H10301) reader supports virtually all HID (H10301) cards and HID (H10301) fob credential formats.
- DOOR THICKNESS: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8" standard. For 1 3/8" doors use HW567 & HW569 spacers. For other other thicknesses, please call us.
- BACKSET: 2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.
- AUDIT TRAIL: Lock's activity log can be extracted from your PC through the wireless gateway.
- STRIKE: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4" x 4 7/8". ASA strike also included.
- DOOR PREP:Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
- RETROFITS: Retrofits most cylindrical locksets.
- COMPLIANCES: BHMA Certified Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated, FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.
- STANDARD KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDER: Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all K.O. models. Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished).
- ELECTRONIC MASTER KEY SYSTEM: With access customized to each user's hours - Give each user access to common areas and/or their individual area(s) and do so defined by the actual times they are permitted entry there.
- US3 polished brass
- US4 satin brass
- US26D satin chrome
- US26 polished chrome
- US5 antique brass
- US10 satin bronze
- US10B durondic