Trilogy DL2800 Audit, Battery, Latch Lock by Alarm Lock
• Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life
• 150 scheduled events, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
• 200 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Also one-time entry service code
• Weatherproof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)• Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
• Greater security with “temporary keypad lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
• 1000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user
• Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
• Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur
• 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
• Easy to install in about an hour. Retro?ts most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
• Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
• Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon or KSP. Other IC core preps available.
More Info +
KEYPAD: Rugged, vandal-resistant, all metal, 12 button programmable for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 15 seconds.
OPERATION: Durable clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
DOOR THICKNESS: 1 5/8" to 1 7/8." Other thicknesses. Please consult factory.
BACKSET: 2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available
STANDARD KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDERS: Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SC1 keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage, Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611. Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.
AUDIT TRAIL: 1000 entry activity log can be polled tothe Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DLWindowsSoftware, and/or can be on-site printed using thehand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1). Activities included are:unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry,keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized codeattempts, etc.
INTERCHANGEABLE CORE MODELS: Accepts 6 & 7 PinCylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & KabaPeaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco,Sargent, Corbin/Russwin CL and Schlage. Alarm Lock Tailpieceis supplied; IC Core is not included.
LATCHBOLT: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2” throw,solid brass, deadlocking. Reversible. Adjustablefront for flat or beveled doors.
STRIKE: 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike& 1 1/4” x 4 7/8” ASA strikeincluded. With screws for woodor metal jambs.
LATCH FRONT: 1 1/8” x 2 1/4”wrought brass or stainless steel.
FINISHES: US26D satin chrome, US3polished brass, US26 polished chrome, US5antique brass, 10B Duronodic. (Call for otherfinishes.)
POWER: 5 AA alkaline batteries, supplied.Audible low battery alert, visual andaudible entry indicators, uniqueFlex Drive® motor. 100,000 cyclestypical.
DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115Series Prep, modified by addingadditional through-bolt holes.
COMPLIANCES: Grade I, heavyduty cylindrical lockset, UL listedto the 10C Positive PressureSpecification and FCC certified.ADA compliant levers.