SDC 30 Series RIM Mount Electric Strike
The SDC 30 Series electric strike is designed for rim mount exit devices. Strike is non-handed, fail secure is standard with a fail safe optional. Standard finish is stainless steel 630. 12/24V AC/DC.
More Info +
The SDC 30-4 Series electric strike is designed for use with rim mount exit devices having pullman type latchbolts or the top pullman latch of a surface vertical-rod exit device.
- All stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Set screws for adjustment lockdown
- Milled ramps to better accommodate deadlatches
- Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness (3/4" to 1/2")
- In-frame horizontal adjustability
- Pullman keeper
- Non-handed, reversible
- Failsecure (standard) Failsafe (optional)
- ¾” keeper depth
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- 30-4-12: Electric Strike with 0.75" (19mm) faceplate. Except .5" (12.7mm) without 1/4" spacer. 12VDC
- 30-4-24: Electric Strike with 0.75" (19mm) faceplate. Except .5" (12.7mm) without 1/4" spacer. 24VDC
- 12 0.51amp @ 12VDC, 24 OHMS
- 24 0.25amp @ 24VDC, 96 OHMS
- U 630 Stainless Steel (standard)
- FS Failsafe operation
- LBM-30 Latchbolt Monitor
- LCM-30 Locking Cam Monitor
- BR64XL Rectifier for AC operation
- UL 10C, 3 hour fire-rated (fail secure only)
- UL1034, burglary-resistant rated
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- Department of Defense, DOD approved
- New York City accepted